1. Which cities do you deliver to?
- We currently deliver to Miami and Broward.
2. Do you deliver to parks or venues?
- We do. Please make sure to add generators to your order if electricity is not available for electrical items. Also, notate that some parks require an attendant from the company for inflatables.
3. Do I need to place a deposit?
- Yes, a rental deposit is required. When reserving online, a 20% rental deposit is necessary. The remaining balance can be paid C.O.D. upon delivery, or with a credit card or check before the delivery date. Please note that credit card payments are subject to a 5% processing fee.
4. How far in advance should I reserve?
- We recommend reserving about 1-2 weeks in advance. Availability can vary for certain products, so it's a good idea to reserve well ahead of time to ensure availability.
5. Do you deliver and set up the inflatables?
- Yes, we handle delivery, setup, and pickup for all inflatable games and tents. However, for tables and chairs, we provide "curbside delivery." We coordinate with you to ensure the products are set up before your event starts and picked up after it finishes.
6. What is "curbside delivery"?
- "Curbside delivery" refers to dropping off the items at the requested address. Setup of tables, chairs, and tents is the responsibility of the renting party. When we pick up the items, we ask that you prepare them for pick-up by folding and putting them away as they were dropped off.
7. What is your cancellation policy?
- If you need to cancel your reservation, we require a 3-day notice before your event day. The deposit is non-refundable but can be used as a credit for another day and will remain available for 2 years.
8. How long have you been in business?
- We have been providing inflatable games, interactive rentals, and other party equipment since 2009. For more information, please visit our About Us page.
9. Is the blower included?
- Yes, the blowers used to pump the inflatables are included in the rental price.
10. Is a generator included?
- No, if you don't have electrical power available at your setup location, you must rent a generator. If you have a portable generator and prefer to use it instead of renting one, please contact us to ensure it has sufficient power for the inflatable, game, or concession.
11. How are your products cleaned?
- All of our products are fully disinfected and cleaned after every use. We prioritize hygiene by fully inflating each product at our warehouse and cleaning them upon return.
12. How old are your inflatables?
- Our inflatables are relatively new, with almost none being more than 4 years old. We continually renew our products to ensure they have the latest safety features in the industry.
13. Is it normal to tip the driver?
- Yes, tipping our drivers is greatly appreciated. In the U.S., it is customary to tip 15%-18% based on the level of service provided. Party rentals are considered a service.
14. What happens if a product malfunctions?
- While it is rare for a product to malfunction, if it happens during your event, please give us a call so that we can assess the issue. If necessary, we will send a driver or a representative from our company to fix the problem or provide a replacement product.