1. Deposits are non-refundable.
2. If you cancel your order for any reason 24 hours before delivery the deposit can be use as a store credit available for the next two years. This does not apply for special/ custom orders.
3. If you cancel your order on delivery day, you will forfeit your deposit.
4. There is a 50% re stocking fee for any canceled items.
1. You must follow inflatable usage instructions located in front of the inflatable.
2. Customer will provide one adult volunteer(s) to operate each inflatable or game activity. Otherwise customer is required to hire an attendant from the company. Adult supervision is mandatory at all times. By the nature of the activities, bounce house carry a risk of physical injury.
3. No silly strings, well water, food or candy are allowed on any inflatable. You will be charge a cleaning fee of $100 up to $350 in case of occurrence.
REMAINING BALANCE PAYMENT
The day of the delivery we DO NOT accept either credit card or check as a method of payment. When the drivers make the delivery you need to pay them cash, only cash that day. All credit card payment needs to be made 48 hour prior to the delivery day and there is a 5% processing fee for credit card and PAYPAL payments.
DELIVERY AND PICK UP TIME
1. Delivery fee does not include exact delivery/pick up time unless specified on your order. Exact delivery/ pick up is available at additional cost, please advise your sales representative if this service is needed.
POWER AND WATER SOURCE
1. Customer is responsible for providing the necessary power, extension cords, water source and water hoses needed for any electrical item or water activity. Generator rentals, extension cords and water hoses are available for rent for an additional cost. Distances over 50ft will require the usage of a generator.
1. Customer is responsible to provide require parking passes or pay applicable parking fees.
1. Costumer is responsible to keep any furniture and/or electrical machines covered to protect from outdoor weather and moisture.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS/WARRANTY
1. By accepting delivery of rented items, customer agrees to all terms and conditions shown on this rental contract.
2. Customer assumes full responsibility for all rented items; including their safe and proper use, operation, maintenance, and return to My Florida Party Rental. Customer is responsible for all loss, damage, or repair.
3. My Florida Party Rental makes no warranties of merchant ability or fitness for particular purpose, or any warranties, expressed or implied.
4. This rental contract forms the sole agreement between the customer and My Florida Party Rental. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold My Florida Party Rental harmless for any claims from customers use or misuse, including any third parties for loss, injury, and damage to persons or property arising out of the customer's negligence or operation including legal costs incurred in defense of such claims.
5. Operators should read all warnings and instructions (safety instructions).
6. Re taking of equipment: If customer fails to return all rented items upon agreed time, customer agrees to pay for all additional charges. If customer refuses to return rented items, the customer agrees that My Florida Party Rental and its agents may take all reasonable actions necessary to recover rented items without prior notice or legal process.
7. Customer acknowledges the possibility of injury and will provide adult supervision at all times according to the rules given to lessee prior to event, written instruction, or verbal.
8. Attorney fees: Customer agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and court costs incurred by My Florida Party Rental in enforcing these terms and conditions.