1. Deposits are non-refundable.
2. If you cancel your order 24 hours before delivery, the deposit can be used as a store credit available for the next two years, excluding special/custom orders.
3. Cancellations on the delivery day will result in the forfeiture of the deposit.
4. A 50% restocking fee will be applied to any canceled items.
1. Follow inflatable usage instructions located in front of the inflatable.
2. One adult volunteer must operate each inflatable or game activity, or an attendant can be hired from our company. Adult supervision is mandatory at all times. Bounce houses carry a risk of physical injury.
3. No silly strings, well water, food, or candy are allowed on any inflatable. Cleaning fees ranging from $100 to $350 will be charged in case of occurrence.
REMAINING BALANCE PAYMENT
On the day of delivery, we only accept cash payments to be made to the drivers. Credit card payments must be made 48 hours prior to the delivery day, with a 5% processing fee for credit card and PayPal payments.
DELIVERY AND PICK UP TIME
1. Delivery fee does not include exact delivery/pick up time unless specified. Additional cost applies for exact delivery/pick up services. Please inform your sales representative if this service is needed.
POWER AND WATER SOURCE
1. Customers are responsible for providing necessary power, extension cords, water source, and hoses for electrical items or water activities. Generator rentals, extension cords, and water hoses are available for rent at an additional cost. Distances over 50ft require the usage of a generator.
1. Customers are responsible for providing required parking passes or paying applicable parking fees.
1. Customers must keep furniture and/or electrical machines covered to protect them from outdoor weather and moisture.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS/WARRANTY
1. By accepting delivery, customers agree to all terms and conditions stated in this rental contract.
2. Customers assume full responsibility for the safe and proper use, operation, maintenance, and return of rented items. Customers are liable for all loss, damage, or repair costs.
3. Party Rental makes no warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and no warranties, expressed or implied.
4. This rental contract constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and Party Rental company. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold the party rental company harmless for any claims arising from their use or misuse of rented items, including third-party claims for loss, injury, and property damage resulting from the customer's negligence or operation. Legal costs incurred in defense of such claims are also the customer's responsibility.
5. Operators must read all warnings and safety instructions.
6. Failure to return rented items on time will result in additional charges. If customers refuse to return rented items, Party Rental and its agents may take necessary actions to recover the items without prior notice or legal process.
7. Customers acknowledge the possibility of injury and must provide adult supervision at all times in accordance with the given rules and instructions.
8. Attorney fees: Customers agree to pay all reasonable attorney fees and court costs incurred Party Rental in enforcing these terms and conditions.